Accountancy Assistant (f/m/d)
We are looking for an accountant for the Benelux region who will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting in close coordination with the German head office and our external (certified) accountancy offices in Belgium and the Netherlands. Depending on your knowledge and personal interest, your duties and responsibilities will evolve quickly.
This is what you like
- Daily accounting according to Belgium and Netherlands accounting standards.
- You are responsible for booking of incoming and outgoing invoices in BE and NL.
- Close coordination with the accountancy team is Germany (Headquarter), in particular for group consolidation.
- You are responsible for keeping track of the cash position, open invoices etc. and paying or preparing payments using our accountancy software tool.
- Support of the billing team for BE and NL.
- Cooperation with external (certified) external accountant e.g. to review the prepared financial information
- Preparation for monthly, quarterly and annual closings and VAT returns in cooperation with your team leader.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You hold a bachelor or master’s in studies with accountancy related topics.
- You have a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- You have a passion for number with an eye for details.
- You have knowledge of the Belgium and/or Dutch accountancy rules.
- Experience with booking software like Exact Online or Sage Accounting is an asset!
- You have a proactive mindset and are an independent worker.
- You are a good communicator.
- You are fluent in English in speaking and writing. Good Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
This is what your colleagues say
"Working at Next Kraftwerke means working in an international, dynamic environment. As accountancy assistant, one is closely connected to our core business and products and in this sense to the Energy Transition.” Asma, Operations Manager at Next Kraftwerke
Asma, Next Kraftwerke BE
Have we raised your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.