Country Manager Next Kraftwerke Netherlands (f/m/d)
As Country Manager, you build the Next Kraftwerke team and office in the Netherlands and take over the operational management of our activities in this country while aiming to drive the energy transition in this region.
You will be an important interface to our headquarters in Cologne and to promote Next Kraftwerke’s values and activities in the Netherlands through the portfolio and team.
Next Netherlands was launched in 2016 and is currently operated from our offices in Brussels. During the past months, Next Kraftwerke has strongly increased its activities in the Netherlands and sees this as the opportunity to build a local team. A team will be key to drive the operation of a profitable portfolio, making sure Next Kraftwerke’s growth continues in a customer oriented and efficient way.
This is what you like
- You setup a local office, build, lead and further develop our team in the Netherlands.
- You guide business and product development in the Netherlands.
- You are responsible for planning and driving sales activities: customer acquisition & consulting, preparation of offers, contract negotiations & conclusions.
- You are responsible for the improvement and further development of operational processes.
- You work closely with our headquarters and are responsible for reporting and tracking the annually agreed targets.
- You represent Next Netherlands in events and fairs.
- You coordinate this development with the support of our team in Brussels.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You have experience in building and leading a team.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you work independently, and look forward to taking on responsibility.
- You are a team player and motivating a team is part of your DNA.
- You are a proactive communicator with strong customer orientation and can build and expand a network.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of (energy) economics and knowledge of the day-ahead, intraday, and balancing energy procedures in the Dutch market.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
This is what your colleagues say
"The Netherlands is a key market for Next Kraftwerke. Today we already run a highly profitable portfolio here, but we expect unparalleled growth in the coming years"
Jan De Decker, CEO Next Kraftwerke Benelux
Have we raised your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke DE
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.