HR & Office Manager Part Time (f/m/d)
As HR & Office Manager you are taking over the day-to-day HR and Office Management tasks working closely with our payroll office and our HR department in our Cologne´s Headquarter. You are the first point of contact for the team for all HR related topics. You support the country manager in growing the team and developing career paths while adequately adapting our HR and Office Management processes.
This is what you like
- You are the contact person for our Belgium team for all HR related questions.
- You are responsible for an up-to-date and accurate HR administration; therefore, you take over day-to-day HR operational tasks such as payroll and new employment contracts.
- You promote a healthy and pleasant workplace and are involved in office management processes (e.g. office facilities & supplies).
- You take ownership of the alignment and coordination of the office administration and HR activities with our Headquarters in Cologne.
- You like to make processes more structured and efficient.
- You enjoy working with software that supports you in your daily work (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Office package).
These are your qualifications and skills
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are familiar with the local HR related rules, legislations, and processes (e.g. company cars, extra-legal benefits, legal responsibilities).
- You already have working experience in best practices for hiring processes, new employees on-boarding or career development.
- You are passionate about HR and understand that it is the heart of a good team.
- You are well organized and approach new topics in a structured, proactive, and solution-oriented way.
- You are flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing environments.
- You speak fluently English; Dutch, German and French are an asset.
This is what your colleagues say
"The independent work and trustful collaboration with colleagues and team leaders, the friendly and appreciative communication in the team as well as the open approach to new developments and impulses make my mission here particularly pleasant and varied."
Martina, Human Resources Manager at Next Kraftwerke DE
Have we raised your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.