VPP Software as a Service
NEMOCS is our Platform for your Virtual Power Plant (VPP)
The Virtual Power Plant (VPP) is a key technology for solving the tasks of a distributed energy world. The VPP not only allows aggregating thousands of electricity producers, consumers, and storage units. It also enables offering their power and flexibility into different markets by intelligently controlling their feed-in and consumption. As the operator of one of the world’s largest VPPs and as an expert in renewable energy trading, we can offer you a customizable VPP as a service solution for building your own VPP. You’ll gain access to the powerful infrastructure, which has proven its value time and again in our daily business.
A VPP Software Solution for Various Business Cases
- Energy trading: With NEMOCS, you can bundle a great amount of different energy sources and thus achieve the necessary size to participate in power and balancing energy markets. Thanks to the live data transmitted from each technical unit to the VPP, you are perfectly equipped for trading renewable energies.
- Dispatch: Use NEMOCS as a dispatching software for scheduling flexible assets based on current market prices. A price-oriented steering can significantly increase the revenues.
- Balancing services: NEMOCS enables you to increase or reduce the electricity production of steerable assets at short notice. Thus, you can ensure grid stability and achieve additional revenues on the balancing energy markets.
- Curtailment: In case of negative electricity prices or imbalances in your portfolio, you can shut down plants within seconds via the control system of the VPP.
- Load management & demand response: C&I-consumers can also be aggregated and controlled via the Virtual Power Plant. This enables you to control electricity consumption based on price signals from the power markets, offer balancing services or control flexible loads.
Get in Touch
Click here and fill out the contact form
Features of Our VPP Software as a Service
NEMOCS is a modulary designed software as a service solution (SaaS) that enables you to connect, monitor, and control distributed power producers, consumers, and storage systems. Thereby, it offers a wide range of business fields to RES portfolio operators, aggregators, utilities, grid operators and energy traders.
Communication & Data Flow of Our VPP Solution
The control system is the technological core of the Virtual Power Plant. Here, all information from each asset comes together in real time using M2M-communication. This provides a precise snapshot of your Virtual Power Plant’s available capacity at all times. Market and network data is also processed in the control system and converted to individual operational commands. This allows flexible assets to be, for example, powered up or down as needed. NEMOCS is based on standard interfaces and is therefore scalable and open to all types of technologies. Importing and exporting data to and from other systems is easy with the API.
Benefits of Our VPP Software as a Service Solution
5 Steps to Run Your Own Vpp With Nemocs
With NEMOCS, we supply everything you need to create and operate a Virtual Power Plant from a single source. We are happy to support you in planning and implementing your custom-made VPP solution to become a virtual utility.
Monetizing DER Capacity with NEMOCS
Next Kraftwerke Facts and Figures
As the operator of one of the largest VPPs in Europe, we network thousands of DER assets in our Next Pool. With NEMOCS you'll gain access to the powerful power distribution infrastructure, which has proven itself time and again in our daily business.
Learn more about Our VPP as a Service
Please fill out the contact form below, if you would like to receive further information about our VPP Software-as-a-Service solution NEMOCS, which enables the monitoring, control and generation of reliable forecasts of your own or third party assets.