Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
As a Business Development Manager, you are actively involved in energy market research and development of new products. You stay in contact with our customers on a daily basis. You represent our company at trade fairs and events. You are interested in the market development and research the regulatory changes impacting the business. Within the company, you will be in close contact with other departments, especially with Business- and Product Development, and work as part of a team.
Whether full-time or part-time – let us know how we match up on this point.
This is what you like
- You love to learn new things and get deeply involved in new topics and products.
- You identify opportunities and trends in the energy market and create business from them.
- You follow and analyse changes on both the regulatory and market side to know what the next strategical topics/developments are for Next Kraftwerke.
- You support our sales team to gain new strategic partners, while keeping a close relationship and developing business opportunities with our currently established clients. You enjoy participating in more complex deals and partnership negotiations as well.
- You support the implementation of new customer projects or product launches.
- You work closely with your team and colleagues from other departments and communicate with our customers also on trade fair and events.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You have a degree in business, technology or an energy-related focus and experience in business development of complex B2B products.
- You are enthusiastic about energy markets, the energy industry, emerging technologies, and the models that are driving the energy transition.
- You are confident in negotiating and closing deals and have excellent communication skills.
- You are creative and can identify early development opportunities in the market.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have an initiative-taking and outcome-oriented approach.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Polish and English. German language skills are a huge plus.
This is what your colleagues say
The energy transition needs an effective integration of renewable and flexible resources. We are developing our Virtual Power Plant to support the accelerated decarbonisation of the Polish economy. Our customers are very important to us and with them in mind we are working on increasingly innovative solutions in the field of regulatory system services and PPAs. In this way, we want to strengthen our position on the Polish market by becoming a leading solutions provider for the energy sector. The genuine consideration for my personal growth and the unique team spirit at Next Kraftwerke definitely contribute to the fact that I like to go to work."
Aleksandra Radwanska, Country Manager Poland at Next Kraftwerke
What's in it for you
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Julia, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.