Energy Expert (f/m/d)
As an Energy Expert you join our team in Brussels working on electricity market data analysis, connection of assets to our virtual power plant, settlement of control power activations, and product development for reserve power provision and energy trading. You will also work on research and innovation projects. Depending on your knowledge and personal interest, your duties and responsibilities will evolve quickly.
This is what you like
- Analysis of electricity and reserve power markets and their developments.
- Manage the integration of new assets into our virtual power plant including the management of the Next Box installation.
- Generate and document technical information in our knowledge database.
- Manage and support research and pilot projects.
- Assist in presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Supervision, follow-up and settlement of reserve power provision and activations.
- Account management and proactive exchanges with our technicians, traders, and service team in Belgium and Germany.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You have a master's degree or higher in a relevant field (preferably natural sciences or engineering).
- You are a hands-on proactive problem-solver.
- You are eager to learn, motivated and you have a strong interest in energy, in particular in renewables.
- You are comfortable with working independently and in a team.
- Basic knowledge in programming (e.g. VBA or Python) is an asset.
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French and you have a very good knowledge of English.
This is what your colleagues say
“I love the variety of the tasks in my job. I find myself on the intersection of the power markets, regulatory affairs, and technical considerations at our clients’ sites. I am empowered to take a lot of responsibility, while knowing I always have the support of our team. The freedom to organize my work in a way that suits me well, to bring in my own ideas, and to play an active part of the energy transition are my daily drivers.”
Elias De Keyser, Energy & Flexibility Expert at Next Kraftwerke
Have we raised your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.