Project Manager Collaboration (f/m/d)
As a Project Manager in the team Collaboration you will be the link between our company and external partners, particularly involving Shell Energy Europe as our shareholder with joint growth ambitions. You will gather a very broad and comprehensive understanding of the work we do and become an expert for power markets, renewable energy services as well as IT and technology solutions we offer. Your task will be to match our capabilities and services with requirements of partners we cooperate with. Our Collaboration team offers internal support to plan, align and manage complex projects as well as the existing product landscape. New opportunities in our steadily growing international portfolio require project management and cross team coordination.
Whether full-time or part-time – let us know what works best for you.
This is what you like
- You quickly comprehend the impacts of new projects or large scale deals for the different operational teams.
- You are able to structure, plan, visualize and implement a management and governance structure for projects with a multiple months/years scope and high financial value.
- You define, align and document requirements and processes together with several internal and external experts and stakeholders.
- You coordinate internal as well as external projects with international stakeholders building consensus between multiple requirements.
- A flexible mindset allows you to join a team structure with increasingly agile concepts and approaches accepting expertise over hierarchy and solution orientation over methodology.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You already have 2 years+ of experience in project management e.g. as a Project Manager, Business Developer, Product Manager or in similar positions.
- You have profound knowledge of electricity systems/markets in Central Europe. Experience around power trading, VPP technology or the management of large scale renewables is a plus.
- You have a basic understanding for IT and application requirements in a dynamic tech environment.
- You have excellent communication skills in English with an awareness of cultural aspects in international collaboration and have knowledge of or willingness to learn German.
- You are a curious and motivated person who we can laugh and learn with.
- Together with your stakeholders you find a good balance between travelling and meeting within Germany or internationally and online solutions for flexible options.
This is what we offer in addition to an exciting job
This is what your colleagues say
"For me working in the Collaborations team means a dynamic and vibrant work environment where I am trusted to make my own decisions and drive projects forward with the support of the team. I especially enjoy the mix of being involved in the technical details while keeping the holistic perspective and project objectives in mind. The genuine consideration for my personal growth and the unique team spirit at Next Kraftwerke definitely contribute to the fact that I like to go to work."
Ellen, Project Manager at Next Kraftwerke
Have we raised your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.