Working Student – Renewable energies market research and modelling (f/m/d)
Next Kraftwerke Benelux focuses on the development and sales of innovative energy products in Belgium and the Netherlands. The team is looking for a student to support the team in different research projects Next Benelux is currently engaged in. The projects range from the integration of solar energy in the European energy system to flexibility provision on residential level in Belgium.
This is what you like
- Support the team in different research project stages.
- Conduct market research.
- Model different scenarios and assess feasibility and profitability of different setups.
- Engage in conversations with various stakeholders and experts.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in a relevant field such as economics, environmental science, or engineering.
- You have strong research and analytical skills, experience with optimisation is a plus.
- You have a proactive mindset and are an independent worker with strong communication skills.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and a skilled user of Excel (programming and data visualisation skills are a plus).
- You speak English, Dutch and/or French are a plus.
This is what your colleagues say
„This is a great opportunity for a student. The job is super interesting, offers flexible working hours and most importantly: the student will land in a team of super motivated experts from whom they will receive full support. We are looking forward to welcoming you!”
Nathalie, Change & Integration Manager at Next Kraftwerke BE
Have we raised your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.